Bill Epifanio: CEO & Founder
Over 30 years of experience creating, analyzing and growing technology and services firms.
- Bridgewater Associates: Lead Core Technology Recruiting Team
- Stratis LLC and CTPartners: Founder and Partner positions hiring C-Level talent for financial technology and Private Equity technology portfolio holdings
- Goldman Sachs: Senior Equity Analyst, Large Cap Software
- Institutional Investor’s 2001 First Team for Global Software Research.
- JP Morgan Securities: Senior Equity Analyst, Large Cap Software
- II ranked #11 Server & Enterprise Software, #9 PC Software
- Up-and-Comer in Enterprise and PC Software categories
- Reuters Fund Managers Survey #5 Team covering the sectors
- McKinsey & Company, Inc. (Senior Analyst)
- Other entrepreneurial and transformational roles including:
- DynaMedix Corporation (Founder & CEO). Developed and licensed computer systems capable of real-time background data collection and consolidated reporting of medical diagnostic test results. Clients included: Abbott Diagnostics, Ciba-Corning Diagnostics, DuPont Medical Product Division, Hoffman La Roche Diagnostics, Kodak and others.
- Greenwich Country Day School (Director of Technology). Overhauled and modernized GCDS’ entire computing infrastructure including the school’s data network, servers, academic computers, laptop program, and website. Successfully funded and implemented Smart Board installations throughout all Middle and Upper School classrooms.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (Research Scientist). Awarded a U.S. Patent for the first electronic method capable of monitoring microliter per minute flow rates in subcutaneous intracranial shunts.
- Education: Harvard College AB Engineering & Applied Math 1981, Harvard Business School OPM 1994