Daniel Sciro: Data Analytics & Founder
Over 20 years experience in high-speed computing technologies, information extraction and data analytics.
- Analytical aspects of data mining via named entity recognition, sentiment analysis tasks using NLP - Machine Learning (ML) techniques through classification/regression/feature selection models/methods on structured, unstructured, semi-structured data sets and lexicons.
- Ability to detect, classify, measure and track the formation, development and spread of ideas and concepts that are related to global equity markets.
- Execution strategies based on identifying impacting global events and trends
- Development of methods that leverage population behavior change in anticipation of, and in response to, events of interest.
- Focus on using linguistic cues, patterns of information flow, topic trend analysis, narrative structure analysis, sentiment detection and opinion mining for driving alpha.
- Other projects include:
- US Navy (satellite communications)
- NASA (Project Learning Bird)
- Sun Microsystems (SchoolTone Alliance)
- Ericsson (data science)
- Education: Computer Science - Central Connecticut State University